oxygen gas generator
Oxygen Technical Parameters
1 - 1000Nm³/h
0.1- 30 Mpa
90% – 98%
≤ – 45 ℃
how does PSA work
PSA( Pressure Swing Adsorption) is an advanced gas separation technology, based on the physical adsorption of the internal surface in the adsorbent to gas molecules, separating the gas by the characteristics of absorbing to the quantity of different gas in general pressure. The CMS (Carbon Molecular Sieve) is a sorbent picked up from the air, used in separating Oxygen and Nitrogen molecular. The absorption quantity of CMS is greatly higher for Oxygen than Nitrogen under the same pressure.
Low Operating cost; Automatic operation; Produces oxygen from compressed air; easy to install and maintain.
Typical applications for oxygen gas generator
Flow chart of oxygen gas generator
Main equipment for oxygen gas generator
Oxygen gas generator Feature
1.Unique CMS safeguard are used to lengthen the life of CMS;
2.Nitrogen chain liberated air automatic system is used to guarantee the quality of nitrogen;
3.Air Cylinder Pressure are used to avoid CMS chalking by the high speed air impact;
4.Reasonable structural design are make sure the transport, lifting and installation easier;
5.Easy to use, plug and play.
Oxygen gas generator of production equipment
Automatic welding machine
Automatic casing cutter
Automatic arc-submerging welder
Oxygen gas generator Performance guarantee and after-sale service
All equipment in the contract be designed and manufactured in accordance with current Chinese & professional standard and regulations;
Warranty period: 12 months after formal running or 18 months after delivery, whichever occurs first;
Documents and drawings provided by the seller shall be drawn in English version.
Oxygen gas generator QA
1. What is the difference between a VPSA oxygen gas generator and a PSA oxygen gas generator?
The PSA oxygen gas generator is suitable for use under 300 cubic meters and has the characteristics of simple and convenient, movable.
VPSA oxygen gas generator is suitable for more than 300 cubic meters of use, the greater the gas volume, the lower the energy consumption.
2. What is the difference between a fish pond aerator and a fish pond oxygen gas generator?
The aerator is a self-contained air pump that mixes 20% of the oxygen in the air into the water.
The oxygen gas generator is dissolved in water by producing 90% pure oxygen.
Merchants need to consider the choice of aerobics or oxygen gas generators based on the type of fry, increasing the oxygen production rate to increase the production cycle, and the total ratio of fish ponds.
3. What is the purity of the PSA oxygen gas generator?
The purity of the general PSA oxygen gas generator is 90%-93%.
Our company’s PSA oxygen gas generator can reach 95%, 98%, up to 99.999.
4. What should I pay attention to when using the oxygen gas generator for ozone?
Ozone supporting oxygen gas generators mainly need to select an oxygen gas generator with stable gas volume and purity to avoid ozone concentration and production due to instability.
5. How to maintain the PSA oxygen gas generator
The daily maintenance of the oxygen gas generator is relatively simple:
(1) The air compressor should be regularly maintained, air filter, oil, and oil should be replaced by the manufacturer at regular intervals according to the instructions.
(2) The dryer should regularly check the pressure of the refrigerant to make it timely. The heat sink should be cleaned with compressed air every day. The filter element should be replaced regularly. The normal temperature is 8000H. It depends on the specific situation and pressure difference.