psa oxygen equipment
Oxygen Technical Parameters
1 - 1000Nm³/h
0.1- 30 Mpa
90% – 98%
≤ – 45 ℃
how does PSA work
PSA( Pressure Swing Adsorption) is an advanced gas separation technology, based on the physical adsorption of the internal surface in the adsorbent to gas molecules, separating the gas by the characteristics of absorbing to the quantity of different gas in general pressure. The CMS (Carbon Molecular Sieve) is a sorbent picked up from the air, used in separating Oxygen and Nitrogen molecular. The absorption quantity of CMS is greatly higher for Oxygen than Nitrogen under the same pressure.
Low Operating cost; Automatic operation; Produces oxygen from compressed air; easy to install and maintain.
Typical applications for psa oxygen equipment
Flow chart of psa oxygen equipment
Main equipment for psa oxygen equipment
Psa oxygen equipment Feature
1.Unique CMS safeguard are used to lengthen the life of CMS;
2.Nitrogen chain liberated air automatic system is used to guarantee the quality of nitrogen;
3.Air Cylinder Pressure are used to avoid CMS chalking by the high speed air impact;
4.Reasonable structural design are make sure the transport, lifting and installation easier;
5.Easy to use, plug and play.
Psa oxygen equipment of production equipment
Automatic welding machine
Automatic casing cutter
Automatic arc-submerging welder
Psa oxygen equipment Performance guarantee and after-sale service
All equipment in the contract be designed and manufactured in accordance with current Chinese & professional standard and regulations;
Warranty period: 12 months after formal running or 18 months after delivery, whichever occurs first;
Psa oxygen equipment QA
1. What is the difference between a VPSA psa oxygen equipment and a PSA psa oxygen equipment?
The PSA psa oxygen equipment is suitable for use under 300 cubic meters and has the characteristics of simple and convenient, movable.
VPSA psa oxygen equipment is suitable for more than 300 cubic meters of use, the greater the gas volume, the lower the energy consumption.
2. What is the difference between a fish pond aerator and a fish pond psa oxygen equipment?
The aerator is a self-contained air pump that mixes 20% of the oxygen in the air into the water.
The psa oxygen equipment is dissolved in water by producing 90% pure oxygen.
Merchants need to consider the choice of aerobics or psa oxygen equipments based on the type of fry, increasing the oxygen production rate to increase the production cycle, and the total ratio of fish ponds.
3. What is the purity of the PSA psa oxygen equipment?
The purity of the general PSA psa oxygen equipment is 90%-93%.
Our company’s PSA psa oxygen equipment can reach 95%, 98%, up to 99.999.
4. How to maintain the PSA psa oxygen equipment
The daily maintenance of the psa oxygen equipment is relatively simple:
(1) The air compressor should be regularly maintained, air filter, oil, and oil should be replaced by the manufacturer at regular intervals according to the instructions.
(2) The dryer should regularly check the pressure of the refrigerant to make it timely. The heat sink should be cleaned with compressed air every day. The filter element should be replaced regularly. The normal temperature is 8000H. It depends on the specific situation and pressure difference.
(3) Open the air storage tank drain once a day and drain the condensate from the air.
(4) Check the automatic drainer daily to avoid clogging and lose drainage. If it is blocked, open the manual valve slightly, close the self-discharge valve and then remove the automatic drainer to disassemble and clean. When cleaning the automatic drain, use soap to clean.