Oxygen Technical Parameters
1 - 1000Nm³/h
0.1- 30 Mpa
90% – 98%
≤ – 45 ℃
how does PSA work
PSA( Pressure Swing Adsorption) is an advanced gas separation technology, based on the physical adsorption of the internal surface in the adsorbent to gas molecules, separating the gas by the characteristics of absorbing to the quantity of different gas in general pressure. The CMS (Carbon Molecular Sieve) is a sorbent picked up from the air, used in separating Oxygen and Nitrogen molecular. The absorption quantity of CMS is greatly higher for Oxygen than Nitrogen under the same pressure.
Low Operating cost; Automatic operation; Produces oxygen from compressed air; easy to install and maintain.
Typical applications for o2 concentrator
Flow chart of o2 concentrator
Main equipment for o2 concentrator
O2 concentrator Feature
1.Unique CMS safeguard are used to lengthen the life of CMS;
2.Nitrogen chain liberated air automatic system is used to guarantee the quality of nitrogen;
3.Air Cylinder Pressure are used to avoid CMS chalking by the high speed air impact;
4.Reasonable structural design are make sure the transport, lifting and installation easier;
5.Easy to use, plug and play.
O2 concentrator of production equipment
Automatic welding machine
Automatic casing cutter
Automatic arc-submerging welder
O2 concentrator Performance guarantee and after-sale service
All equipment in the contract be designed and manufactured in accordance with current Chinese & professional standard and regulations;
Afterwards, prompt maintenance service and spare parts will be available with charge.
O2 concentrator QA
1. What is the difference between a VPSA o2 concentrator and a PSA o2 concentrator?
The PSA o2 concentrator is suitable for use under 300 cubic meters and has the characteristics of simple and convenient, movable.
VPSA o2 concentrator is suitable for more than 300 cubic meters of use, the greater the gas volume, the lower the energy consumption.
2. What is the difference between a fish pond aerator and a fish pond o2 concentrator?
The aerator is a self-contained air pump that mixes 20% of the oxygen in the air into the water.
The o2 concentrator is dissolved in water by producing 90% pure oxygen.
Merchants need to consider the choice of aerobics or o2 concentrators based on the type of fry, increasing the oxygen production rate to increase the production cycle, and the total ratio of fish ponds.
3. What is the purity of the PSA o2 concentrator?
The purity of the general PSA o2 concentrator is 90%-93%.
Our company’s PSA o2 concentrator can reach 95%, 98%, up to 99.999.
4. What should I pay attention to when using the o2 concentrator for ozone?
Ozone supporting o2 concentrators mainly need to select an o2 concentrator with stable gas volume and purity to avoid ozone concentration and production due to instability.
5. How to maintain the PSA o2 concentrator
The daily maintenance of the o2 concentrator is relatively simple:
(1) The air compressor should be regularly maintained, air filter, oil, and oil should be replaced by the manufacturer at regular intervals according to the instructions.
(2) Open the air storage tank drain once a day and drain the condensate from the air.
(3) Check the automatic drainer daily to avoid clogging and lose drainage. If it is blocked, open the manual valve slightly, close the self-discharge valve and then remove the automatic drainer to disassemble and clean. When cleaning the automatic drain, use soap to clean.