Nitrogen Technical Parameters
1 - 3000Nm³/h
0.1- 1.5 Mpa
95% – 99.9995%
≤ – 45 ℃
how does a nitrogen unit work
PSA technology utilizes towers which are filled with carbon molecular sieve (CMS). Compressed air enters the bottom of the “online” tower and flows up through the CMS. Oxygen and other trace gases are preferentially adsorbed by the CMS, allowing nitrogen to pass through. After a pre-set time the on-line tower automatically switches to the regenerative mode, venting contaminants from the CMS. Carbon molecular sieve differs from ordinary activated carbons as it has a much narrower range of pore openings. This allows small molecules such as oxygen to penetrate the pores and separate from nitrogen molecules which are too large to enter the CMS. The larger molecules by-pass the CMS and emerge as nitrogen gas.
PSA nitrogen units are typically used in applications where the purity requirement is higher than 99.5%, up to 99.9995%.
Nitrogen unit application
Nitrogen is a dry, insert gas used in a wide range of applications where oxygen may be harmful to the product or process such as laser cutting, SMT processing, food packing and so on.
A high-quality carbon molecular sieve (CMS) is used as an adsorbent, and separated from pure, dry compressed air by pressure swing adsorption to extract nitrogen. The diffusion rate of oxygen in the pores of the carbon molecular sieve is much higher than that of nitrogen, and under pressure, the carbon molecular sieve has a stronger ability to adsorb oxygen molecules, The separation of nitrogen and oxygen is carried out using these two molecular characteristics.
Flow chart of Nitrogen unit
Nitrogen unit Feature
1.Unique CMS safeguard are used to lengthen the life of CMS;
2.Nitrogen chain liberated air automatic system is used to guarantee the quality of nitrogen;
3.Air Cylinder Pressure are used to avoid CMS chalking by the high speed air impact;
4.Reasonable structural design are make sure the transport, lifting and installation easier;
5.Easy to use, plug and play.
Nitrogen unit of production equipment
Automatic welding machine
Automatic casing cutter
Automatic arc-submerging welder
Nitrogen unit Performance guarantee and after-sale service
Warranty period: 12 months after formal running or 18 months after delivery, whichever occurs first;
Afterwards, prompt maintenance service and spare parts will be available with charge.
Documents and drawings provided by the seller shall be drawn in English version.
Nitrogen unit QA
1. Why is the nitrogen unit not in stock?
All pressure vessels have a service life, and the use of pressure vessels is also required to be registered. The spot equipment indicates that the stock has been produced for a period of time, which will affect the actual service life.
2. Why is your family’s nitrogen unit more expensive than others?
The nitrogen unit system consists of an air compressor, a cold dryer, a filter, a nitrogen unit, and a buffer tank. Nitrogen units are non-standard equipment, and different brands of air compressors, freeze dryers, tanks, etc. are all at different prices. Too cheap equipment will also affect the overall service life.
A set of 500,000 equipment for 8 years and a set of 400,000 equipment for 5 years is completely different.
3. Why does the volume of the nitrogen unit affect the altitude?
The PSA Nitrogen unit uses the principle of pressure swing adsorption to separate nitrogen and oxygen from the air. The higher the altitude, the thinner the air, so the less nitrogen is extracted from the air. Therefore, the nitrogen unit is related to altitude.
4. Which is more suitable for purchasing liquid nitrogen and purchasing nitrogen units?
The price of liquid nitrogen is related to the season. Generally, the production season is relatively expensive. (In the off-season 600-800 tons, the peak season is 1800-2500 tons, the difference in different regions is also different).
PSA nitrogen units are mainly pre-equipment equipment and power consumption. The specific needs are calculated based on the yield purity.
5. What indicators do you need to achieve for nitrogen unit acceptance?
The acceptance of nitrogen units generally depends on the amount of nitrogen produced and the concentration of nitrogen produced. These two relatively direct indicators.
6. How to maintain the nitrogen unit in the later stage?
The daily maintenance of the nitrogen unit is relatively simple:
(1) The air compressor should be regularly maintained, air filter, oil, and oil should be replaced by the manufacturer at regular intervals according to the instructions.
(2) The dryer should regularly check the pressure of the refrigerant to make it timely. The heat sink should be cleaned with compressed air every day. The filter element should be replaced regularly. The normal temperature is 8000H. It depends on the specific situation and pressure difference.
(3) Open the air storage tank drain once a day and drain the condensate from the air.
(4) Check the automatic drainer daily to avoid clogging and lose drainage. If it is blocked, open the manual valve slightly, close the self-discharge valve and then remove the automatic drainer to disassemble and clean. When cleaning the automatic drain, use soap to clean.