Oxygen Technical Parameters
1 - 1000Nm³/h
0.1- 30 Mpa
90% – 98%
≤ – 45 ℃
how does PSA work
PSA( Pressure Swing Adsorption) is an advanced gas separation technology, based on the physical adsorption of the internal surface in the adsorbent to gas molecules, separating the gas by the characteristics of absorbing to the quantity of different gas in general pressure. The CMS (Carbon Molecular Sieve) is a sorbent picked up from the air, used in separating Oxygen and Nitrogen molecular. The absorption quantity of CMS is greatly higher for Oxygen than Nitrogen under the same pressure.
Low Operating cost; Automatic operation; Produces oxygen from compressed air; easy to install and maintain.
Typical applications for oxygen equipment
Flow chart of oxygen equipment
Main equipment for oxygen equipment
Oxygen equipment Feature
1.Unique CMS safeguard are used to lengthen the life of CMS;
2.Nitrogen chain liberated air automatic system is used to guarantee the quality of nitrogen;
3.Air Cylinder Pressure are used to avoid CMS chalking by the high speed air impact;
4.Reasonable structural design are make sure the transport, lifting and installation easier;
5.Easy to use, plug and play.
Oxygen equipment of production equipment
automatic welding machine
automatic casing cutter
automatic arc-submerging welder
Oxygen equipment Performance guarantee and after-sale service
Warranty period: 12 months after formal running or 18 months after delivery, whichever occurs first;
Oxygen equipment QA
1. What is the difference between a VPSA oxygen equipment and a PSA oxygen equipment?
The PSA oxygen equipment is suitable for use under 300 cubic meters and has the characteristics of simple and convenient, movable.
VPSA oxygen equipment is suitable for more than 300 cubic meters of use, the greater the gas volume, the lower the energy consumption.
2. What is the difference between a fish pond aerator and a fish pond oxygen equipment?
The aerator is a self-contained air pump that mixes 20% of the oxygen in the air into the water.
The oxygen equipment is dissolved in water by producing 90% pure oxygen.
Merchants need to consider the choice of aerobics or oxygen equipments based on the type of fry, increasing the oxygen production rate to increase the production cycle, and the total ratio of fish ponds.
3. What is the purity of the PSA oxygen equipment?
The purity of the general PSA oxygen equipment is 90%-93%.
Our company’s PSA oxygen equipment can reach 95%, 98%, up to 99.999.
4. What should I pay attention to when using the oxygen equipment for ozone?
Ozone supporting oxygen equipments mainly need to select an oxygen equipment with stable gas volume and purity to avoid ozone concentration and production due to instability.
5. How to maintain the PSA oxygen equipment
The daily maintenance of the oxygen equipment is relatively simple:
(1) The dryer should regularly check the pressure of the refrigerant to make it timely. The heat sink should be cleaned with compressed air every day. The filter element should be replaced regularly. The normal temperature is 8000H. It depends on the specific situation and pressure difference.
(2) Open the air storage tank drain once a day and drain the condensate from the air.
(3) Check the automatic drainer daily to avoid clogging and lose drainage. If it is blocked, open the manual valve slightly, close the self-discharge valve and then remove the automatic drainer to disassemble and clean. When cleaning the automatic drain, use soap to clean.